Hello Friends! I’m Sierra, an Orlando wedding photographer specializing in authentic moments in vibrant color!
- I’m a Florida girl at my core but I love to travel!
- I have had the honor of photographing over 80 weddings in 8 different states and 2 countries.
- People are my passion; I truly love documenting the connections between them
- When I’m not behind the lens you’ll find me kayaking, riding my bike, doing anything outside
- I recently married my best friend, Matthew. We live in a little red house with our fur baby, Cooper Cat
- I am almost always listening to music. I like all kinds, but Jack Johnson is my favorite
- My favorite word has always been “why.” I love details and understanding how things work
- To get to know more about me and my daily adventures, check out my Instagram.
If we haven’t met yet, I hope we do. Drop me a line anytime at email@example.com.
– Editor & 2nd Photographer
Hi there! Sierra and I are basically the same person but here’s a little more about me. :)
- SFP welcomed me in 2014, making me the luckiest gal there is!
- I’m slightly infatuated with my two cat fur babies (Mishka and Henri).
- Sadly, there’s no denying my obsession of spreadsheets, lists, sharpies, organization, and planning.
- I am an Army wife, married to the most handsome hubby! Take a peek at our pictures here: Engagement | Wedding. :)
- The Army has us stationed in Washington, but I was also born and raised in Florida and come back to shoot!
- Nothing makes me happier than traveling and adventuring. I especially love the mountains, hiking, kayaking, and diving.
- You can get a behind the scenes look at my life and travels on my Instagram.